Monday 3 June 2013

Module 3: Reflection on activity 11

In the Initial Stage I was not sure what to do concerning this activity. However, I figured it out and was able to navigate my way around it without help. I created a twitter account but because of my first trial I had to take my time navigating it. While surfing through the site I was able to pick up and learn using the tweet and other comments made by followers. The advantages of using social media is great because they help in developing users self confidence and at the same time educating them on various aspect in life while academically building their learning process. There are several ways in which social media/ network can enhance learning and this can be done through collaboration of ideas. You can use twitter, facebook, Youtube, skype and diigo as PLN (personal learning network) to collaborate which would help other teachers and myself in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment