Monday 30 March 2015

Reflection on assignment 2

I enjoyed working on assignment two although some aspects were a bit challenging at first. In completing my task successfully, I went about  using information gathered from some of the activities completed from the module and online researches. I then took my time and read each aspect of the assignment thoroughly to answer each part correctly. After doing so, I used excel to construct my financial plan budget for the last part of the assignment and then I zipped the assignment and my budget in a folder and sent it off to the assessor. In my opinion, I believe I have covered the assignment successfully. I have also learnt lots of valuable information from this module and because of it I am now prepare to accomplish any given task set out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment