Thursday 7 August 2014

Module 8: Reflection on Activity 4 (One Computer Classrooms)

In this activity I was selected to work with three other members from my group to complete our posting to the wiki web page. We were all asked to work together on different aspects of it. Hence, I did my research and contacted another colleague to make sure we were on target. I then posted my version to the wiki webpage.

On completion of this activity I have learnt that sometimes working together can have positive outcome and at times negative outcome, especially if group members do not work collaboratively to achieve the given tasks. This exercise has definitely impacted on me as a student doing this course and as a teacher. It helped me to see that as teachers we must set the pace for our students to follow and it is very important that when working together we must all do our part to ensure that complete success is carried out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment