Monday 25 August 2014

Reflection on Module 8_ Assignment one

As I reflected on this assignment and the feedback I received from my assessor I must  admit that it has helped me to evaluate myself better in the way I present my work. I especially liked the way he used the checklist to be objective and subjective. In so doing, I realized as a teacher that I  too have to applied myself to be objective and subjective to my students when assessing them and giving feedback on their performances. 
In the assignment I used lots of arguments to support my reasons. However, some of them were for low density lab instead of high density lab. This has caused me to think about my research skills and how thorough I view them. Therefore, in future I plan to be more thorough and effective in my search for information. In this way I will be more successful in my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment