Tuesday 28 October 2014

Reflection: Module 6 Assignment one

In assignment one, I looked carefully at the assignment requirements and then the scoring rubric. I also used the action plan I was working on to help me with most of the activities on the assignment. For the section on goals that part was easy because for project base learning there were quite a few goals that I set out for myself.
However, for the challenges I had to reflect carefully on which area of project base learning was the most difficult. I used my experiences with working with my students on project base learning and I also did some researches on challenges encountered using project based learning. I selected three challenges of my choice to use in the selected section of the assignment.

For the other sections I took my time and carefully examined each aspect. Doing this has helped me tremendously and I got through ahead of time. I was able to get feedback from my tutor which helped me to improve on some areas. Overall, I think I did a good job. What I learnt from this is that anything can be achieved with the right attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment