Tuesday 28 May 2013

Module 3: Activity 9

Reflection on activity 9


This activity was based on criteria used to evaluate websites. There were four criteria used in the activity and each one serve a purpose. The websites require much reading, evaluation and understanding because they were evaluated on the purpose, accuracy, creditability and bias. This exercise has taught me how to better recognize and understand websites with authentic information and what to look for in each website.I can now use my gained knowledge to critique a wide range of websites found when doing my research.

2 comments:

  1. This activity provided some vital information which will come in very handy for myself as i'm always on the web searching for new resources and ways to improve on my lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Chad, I am learning so much and all thanks to this course and the collaboration we have going for us as a group.

    ReplyDelete