Tuesday 28 May 2013

Module 3: Reflection on assignment 2

 At first when I saw the assignment criteria I was fearful of not doing a  good job on it because of the different criteria I had to used to evaluate each website. However, I read the instruction over and over and discuss with my working partner what is really expected of us to do in order to achieve the task set out before us. I was then able to use the criteria listed to evaluate each website thoroughly and finished my work in due time.
The criteria used for evaluating the websites were very useful because they have taught me to be critical in my observation and use of information. Also the different criteria used, helped me as a teacher to look beyond the information given and to go more in-depth to learn more about the criteria used for evaluating each site found.   

No comments:

Post a Comment