Friday 3 May 2013

Reflection on Module 3 (Activity 5)

Activity 5 had much application software to choose from. I like the work that my colleagues presented, especially the newsletter article by Maxim and Chad and the video clipping by Elicia. As for myself, I did something that I was comfortable with. I use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher to design and plan my activities. Although I use those software programs and enjoyed planning activities with them I would like to try the newspaper article and the video clipping because they had my interest. I am learning so much and I am filled with ideas of what to do in the classroom when teaching ICT.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed activity five. Experimenting with the different applications. There's so much to learn,share, and implement into our lessons. Isn't it exciting?

    ReplyDelete