Sunday 13 October 2013

Module 4: Reflection on Activity 1

In this activity I carried out the survey on assessment methods/ tools with the grade 6 students and one of myself to analyse my teaching methods. After comparing the students' survey to mine, most of the students had a higher result than mine. This revealed that most students thought average or above average of my teaching methods, whereas I seemed to have been quite harsh/ bias with my own survey. This is an indication that my students are aware of the ongoing assessment approaches that I use in my teaching/ learning process. Hence, the  teaching methods I employ are beneficial to my students because they help students develop their critically thinking and learning skills based on the feedback given from the assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment