Monday 28 April 2014

Module 5( Reflection on Activity Two Educational Software)

The integration of educational software in the teaching-learning process is very beneficial to all of us. These software provide opportunities where users can access information readily at any given time. Some of the information found on these websites are up to date and correct while some are not.

 I use several softwares to enhance my teaching styles/strategies and to improve my understanding of certain concepts before I deliver the content to my learners. I also share some of these software with my learners so they can research information needed for educational purposes, do follow-up activities as practices, play educational games and even be tutored online. These software provide opportunities where my students and myself can be on par with other students and teachers globally. 

1 comment:

  1. So many benefits of educational software, Janet. It's exciting.

    ReplyDelete