Friday 11 April 2014

Reflection on Module 1 Assignment three

In assignment three we were asked to plan a lesson in which  a questioning strategy was to be implemented, the way learners' thinking skills were developed and the way technology was integrated in support of both the questioning strategy and development of thinking skills. In this assignment I used what I have learn from some of the activities  in the module to help me with the questioning strategies in the assignment. The information found was helpful especially in the questioning strategies and the learners' thinking skills. I also used the contrast strategy to compare the lesson to how it was taught before the integration of ICT and evidently the use of technology has a more positive effect on the learners as compared to other teaching methods like the lecture method and the chalk and talk method of teaching. In the assignment I was also mindful to stick to the word limit and to read carefully what was expected in the completion of the assignment. Overall, I believe I did all that was expected of me and now I am just awaiting my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment