Sunday 6 April 2014

Reflection on Module one activity 11: Encourage Learners to Ask Questions

Looking back on activity eleven was such an inspiring one; the reading gave me a lot of insight on how I can use compare and contrast to stimulate thinking. In the activity I represented to my group, the students were actively involved in hands-on- activity and were making comparison from the different mixtures carried out to test which is miscible and immiscible. Lots of questioning strategies and thinking skills were also employed which helped students in their critical thinking.

                This activity enhanced my questioning skills/ strategies. It also helped me in my organizing and planning skills for other activities which was done effectively. The activity boosted my self confidence and equipped me with the necessary skills needed to enhance my teaching, learning process. Also, I got my students to start thinking, comparing and contrasting ideas, especially when I used pictures, juxtaposed or experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment