Thursday 11 April 2013

Reflection on Assignment 2

When asked to choose one of the lesson from the list of lessons to do a critical review, I was not sure where to begin. However, I chose one from the language aspect and broke it down to to get my analysis. First I looked at the assessment criteria  to see which section earns the most marks. After that I got my lesson and did a thorough evaluation on it. I was then able to answer each statement based on my findings in the lesson plan. I use my knowledge gained from assignment 1 to build on my assessment and it had helped to answer each segment of the assignment beautifully. The lesson itself had lots of integration and the use of the mind mapping, word processing and power-point presentation were integrated into the lesson.  It was very effective for the teacher to incorporate those methods into the lesson because  it helped to enhance learning  and students were able to do lots on hands on activities with the computer and the different software programmes used.
 The assignment activity helped me a lot as a teacher and now I can use some, if not all of these ICT teaching strategies when planning my lessons. I can proudly say I am learning and loving ICT more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment